Korzystanie z VPN/en
Access to some of the WCSS services is possible only via VPN (Virtual Private Networks). To use our VPN a user need to install and configure a specific client software. The below instructions are prepared for Windows operating system.
Installation of the VPN client
To use the VPN install and configure the client program:
- go to the webpage vpn.kdm.wcss.pl and log into using your Supernova credentials (login and password)
- download a client installer appropriate for your operating system
- run the installer,
- provide the credentials:
- login and password - the same as for Supernova,
- VPN address (Portal) - vpn.kdm.wcss.pl,
If the installation finishes successfully the connection will be automatically established.
Connecting to the VPN
To establish a connection to VPN you need:
- find a GlobalProtect icon in the system tray (dark globe with white cross on red background),
- right-click on the icon and select the Connect option,
- if the connection is established the icon changes to the glob with a shield.
Closing the connection
To close the connection to VPN you need:
- find a GlobalProtect icon in the system tray,
- right-click on the icon and select the Disconnect option.